By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions then you may not access the Services.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) carefully before using any website or service (the “Services”) operated by DigitalRiddles.com Ltd (“We”, “Our”).
- DigitalRiddles.com Ltd currently operates the following websites & services:
- The Services and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of DigitalRiddles.com Ltd and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Services may contain links to 3rd party web sites that are not owned or controlled by DigitalRiddles.com Ltd.
- DigitalRiddles.com Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites. You further acknowledge and agree that DigitalRiddles.com Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites.
- We must read the T&Cs and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites that you visit.
- Affiliate Disclosure: DigitalRiddles.com Ltd may receive payments for actions on 3rd party website that we link to. For example, We may receive a fee if you sign up for a service from a 3rd party, and/or ongoing commission based on your activity with that 3rd party.
- We may terminate or suspend access to Our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the T&Cs.
- All provisions of the T&Cs which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Your use of Our Services is at your sole risk. Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Services are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- These T&Cs shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these T&Cs is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these T&Cs will remain in effect. These T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between us regarding Our Services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements We might have between us regarding the Services.
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these T&Cs at any time. If a revision is material We will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new T&Cs taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised T&Cs. If you do not agree to the new T&Cs, please stop using the Services.
- If you have any questions about these T&Cs, please contact us.
Date of last update: 3rd January, 2024